Lake Huron Foundation Volunteer Organization
The Lake Huron Foundation Volunteer Organization, an initiative of more than 100 volunteers, has been serving our hospital and community for over 60 years!
If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to your community, would like to meet new friends and experience the joy of belonging to a special group of caring people while learning new skills and having fun, we have the opportunity for you! For consideration, please complete the Volunteer Application form.
Volunteering is a great way to serve and make an impact in the community and Lake Huron Medical Center is a great place to volunteer and make a difference in the lives of patients and visitors.
- People’s Clinic for Better Health
- Spiritual Care – visiting patients and offering spiritual support
- Heavenly Hounds Dog Therapy
- Patient Ambassador
- Radiation Therapy – greeter/hospitality
- Outpatient Surgery Hospitality
- Emergency Department Hospitality
- Admitting/ Registration Way Finder – accompanying guests to where they need to be, delivering flowers, etc.
- Special Events- assisting with planning and/or volunteering at community events, fundraisers, etc.
- Lake Huron Gift Shop – assisting with office tasks, working on website, etc.
Please send the completed Volunteer Application to:Lake Huron Foundation Volunteer Organization 2601 Electric Avenue Port Huron, Michigan 48060 Email: KDeVigili@primehealthcare.com Phone: 810-216-1523