Lake Huron Medical Center Visitor Guide
We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our current Visiting Hours are 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily
- For assistance, please call 810-216-1500.
- Free parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Cellular phone usage is only permitted in the main lobby, Lighthouse Café (cafeteria) and vending areas of the hospital’s main floor.
- Public telephones are available.
- Chapel Service will be offered every Wednesday 11:30am for 30 minutes of message and prayer.
- Located on the first floor in the Lighthouse Café at Lake Huron Medical Center. Our cafe is open Monday – Friday during the following hours:
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast: 7:00am-9:00am (Grab & Go Only)
9:00 am to 9:40 am (Full Service)
Lunch: 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday
The cafeteria will be open from
Breakfast: 9:00 am to 9:40 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Our vending area is located across from the café and next to the Gift Shoppe. It is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Lake Huron Gift Shop is located on the first floor near the main entrance. The shop has a great selection of items including local art, Amish foods, flowers, greeting cards, candy, inspirational items, jewelry, toiletries, convenience items, and much more. See our full selection online at https://lake-huron-gift-shop.myshopify.com/ or call (810) 216-1045 for assistance during business hours.We offer free delivery within the hospital as well as curbside pickup. Cash and major credit cards are accepted.
- Our gift shop is open Monday – Thursday during the following hours:
11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- All proceeds support the many worthwhile causes of the Lake Huron Foundation.
Lake Huron Community Pharmacy
- Whether you need a prescription filled, an over-the-counter medication or the advice of a qualified pharmacist, the Lake Huron Medical Center Out-patient Pharmacy can meet your needs.
- Our pharmacy is located near the main entrance and is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dial-in prescription services are available by calling 810-216-3140.
- Medication home delivery is also available for a nominal fee.
Lost & Found
- Lost articles should be turned into the Safety and Security Office, located in the Emergency Room lobby. While the hospital is not responsible for lost items, security keeps the items for 30 days and makes every attempt to return them.
- To inquire about a lost article, please call 810-216-1500, and request ext. 2088.
- To provide a healthful and comfortable environment for all patients and visitors, the hospital maintains a smoke free environment. Patients and visitors are not allowed to smoke anywhere in the hospital, including the cafeteria, rest rooms or lounges. Smoking is also prohibited on the grounds.
Wi-Fi Service Available
- Lake Huron Medical Center offers access to wireless internet service to meet your electronic media needs. Look for informational displays throughout the hospital for details and activation information.
- Hunter Hospitality House – free lodging for inpatients, outpatients, and their families. Three locations: 2509 10th Street, 1015 Vanderburgh Place, and 1010 Lincoln Avenue, Port Huron
- The mission of Hunter Hospitality House is to provide a complimentary home away from home, steps away from the hospital, for those in need of restoration while either comforting a sick loved one or receiving treatment themselves.
Hunter Hospitality House, Inc.
Cell: 810-990-9957, Office: 810-824-3679
Offering Rest to the Weary and Heavy Hearted